Getting your newly created logo designed for your website / company should never be a hassle. The process should be as easy as submitting your basic information and receiving your completed logo within 72 hours. Plain and simple. Here at website-logo.com that is exactly how it is to get your logo.
Have Questions? Try visiting our F.A.Q Page.
1. Make your payment. This is completely secure and we do not retain your payment information or details after the immediate transaction. We use a 3rd party payment processors ( PayPal ) to ensure your shopping experience is completely risk-free.
2. Complete the logo submission form. After your completed payment you will be redirected to a logo submission form. This should only take you a few minutes. You can give us as much or as little information as you like. Obviously, we can sharpen up your logo design much quicker the more information you provide, but our experienced logo designers are adept in providing stunning designs from the shortest of briefs.
3. Design requirements review and assignment of logo design team. Once we’ve reviewed your design requirements as at stage 2, we’ll assign a logo designer to your project. This logo designer will be hand picked to match their particular expertise and style of design with the needs of your industry sector and your design requirements brief. This means that you get a fantastic scope of design flair, creativity and ideas. It also means that we’re much more likely to devise the logo and design style you prefer very quickly.
4. Emailing initial logo designs for review. In just three working days we will email you an initial logo design for your review. If This design does not catch your eye at this first stage, we will ask for a bit more information on your end to what you feel would better suit your needs. Once we have gathered enough information to draft your second concept we will start immediately and send over the second concept once it has been completed. If by this stage you are still not satisfied we will provide you a 3rd concept. (each additional concept after the 3rd design will cost $9.99)
5. Provision of finished logo design. We will provide your finished logo design in a high quality .png format by default. This format is ideal because it is the most common file format that supports transparency on the web. Your final logo will be delivered with no colored background making it ideal for web use. If you require your logo in another format such as .jpg .gif or .pdf please let us know.
6. Archiving your logo design (bonus). We will always retain your logo design files for safe keeping so that, in the event of a PC crash or a catastrophic network failure at your end, your original logo design files are always just an email away.